In fact, Sebiaclear Serum, is a global corrective serum specially suitable for the adult acne-prone skin. As well, it is suitable for all sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin. Face, adults. Moreover, fighting imperfections or preventing the appearance of wrinkles.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, it allows thus to reduce effectively spots and residual established red and brown marks.
- In addition, it corrects pores and controls shine.
- Its 8 hours moisturizing formula soothes even the wrinkles and fine lines.
So, how to use Sebiaclear Serum?
Apply daily, morning and/or evening to the whole face, neck and décolleté:
- First, for combination skin, use in association with a daily moisturizer.
- Second, for oily acne-prone skin, the serum can be used on its own.
- Also, the sheer, quickly-absorbed texture melts instantly into the skin to provide an excellent makeup base.
However, ingredients of this product are:
AQUA/WATER/WATER, GLUCONOLACTONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, NIACINAMIDE, PROPANEDIOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, GUM-4 BIOSACCHARIDE, CAMELLIA JAPONICA FLOWER EXTRACT, CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CRITHMUM MARITIMUM EXTRACT, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, SCLEROTIUM GUM, SALICYLIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHEROL,1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, PEG-100 STEARATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PERFUME (FRAGRANCE).
- Besides, A powerful anti-blemish active duo: GLUCONOLACTONE 14% + NIACINAMIDE 4%: anti-blemish action (spots, blackheads, residual marks) to regulate excess sebum and tighten pores.
- Additionally, Active anti-ageing complex: RETINOID-LIKE + HYALURONIC ACID: combats signs of ageing. Protects and plumps up the skin. Smooth away wrinkles and fine lines.
- And finally, Anti-pollution shield: PLANT ANTIOXIDANT + ANTI-POLLUTION SUGAR: protects skin from external aggressions to limit further breakouts.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.