In fact, Sebiaclear Mat+Pores is a sebum-regulating anti-enlarged-pore matifying care. It is specially useful for the skins with imperfections.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, it tightens pores and hydrates and mattifies the skin for eight hours.
- In addition, with its gentle peeling effect, suitable for optimal tolerance, it absorbs excess sebum and refines the skin’s surface.
- Also, the fluid oil-free texture hydrates skin without feeling heavy, penetrating rapidly for a matt and velvety finish.
So. how to use Sebiaclear Mat+Pores?
Apply morning and/or evening over the whole face.
However, ingredients of this product are:
AQUA (PURIFIED WATER), PROPANEDIOL, GLUCONOLACTONE, NIACINAMIDE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE/PPG-20 CROSSPOLYMER, SALICYLIC ACID, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, SARCOSINE, TOCOPHEROL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PEG-100 STEARATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 60, SILICA, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, XANTHAN GUM, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).
- Besides, Gluconolactone (4%) + salicylic acid: purifying action to smooth skin texture and reduce blemishes.
- Also, Niacinamide (4%): a naturally derived, well-tolerated ingredient. Refines skin texture, unblocks pores and limits redness.
- Even, Mat SR (2%): mattifying sebum-regulating agent.
- And Hydrophilic sugars: long-lasting hydration.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.