Sensifine AR Anti-Redness
In fact, Sensifine AR Anti-Redness, for skin prone to redness and sensitive skin prone to rosacea. As well, it is the first thermoregulating anti-redness treatment against recurrence.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, significant reduction in skin temperature.
- Also, reduction in redness.
- Besides, Immediate and lasting comfort.
- Moreover, long-lasting soothed skin.
- And even 9 out of 10 women want to replace their usual care with Sensifine AR Cream.
So, how to use Sensifine AR Anti-Redness?
Apply morning and/or evening, massaging into the skin lightly to avoid overheating. Yet, to accentuate the fresh feeling, cool your face with cold water before application.
However, ingredients of this product are:
INCI: LAB15.10/C.25 – INGREDIENTS (CONTAINS): AQUA (PURIFIED WATER), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERIN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, SILICA, SQUALANE, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CAFFEYL GLUCOSIDE, CARBOMER, CI 10020, CI 42090, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, GALLYL GLUCOSIDE, METHYL DIISOPROPYL PROPIONAMIDE, ROSMARINYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM SULFATE, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE
- Besides, 2.5% Endothelyol®: reduces redness, improves micro-circulation, lessens the appearance of blood vessels.
- Additionally, Liquorice extract: soothes and decongests.
- And finally, Plant squalane: hydrates the skin with complete bio-affinity.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.