PDO MONO THREADS
In fact, PDO MONO THREADS g is a non-surgical therapeutic technique with immediate and long-lasting improvement for saggy skin, wrinkles, and skin elasticity. Thread biodegrade slowly within the body to restore skin health, by promoting cell reconstruction, blood circulation, and synthesis of collagen & elastin. Also effective for stretch marks and contouring of the body.
Benefits of PDO MONO THREADS are:
- Reduction of wrinkles.
- Also, improvement of the oval and overall condition of the skin.
- Moreover, over time skin condition improves and the skin regains its former density and glow.
- And, the process of absorption Threads stimulates the reconstruction of collagen fibers. Indeed thanks to which the effects are visible even after the thread dissolves completely.
How to use PDO MONO THREADS ?
- First, they’ll apply a needle under your skin.
- Second, your surgeon will make a small incision with another needle and then insert a device called a cannula into the small hole.
- Next, your surgeon will anchor the thread into place and pull out the cannula.
- And they’ll finish by cutting the thread and making sure it’s secure in place.
Recovery from a PDO MONO Threads lift is minimal. However, you may have some swelling and bruising for the first 24 to 48 hours but you can return to most of your daily routines right away.
- First, avoid rubbing your face as much as possible the week after your procedure. That is how you avoid accidently dislodging the thread.
- Second, avoid pursing your lips, smoking, and drinking through a straw for the first several weeks.
- In addition, other activities you may want to avoid for 1 to 2 week. Like: sleeping on your side, intense exercise, and visiting saunas.
- And finally, sleeping with your head propped on a pillow can help you avoid accidentally rolling onto your face during the middle of the night.