- short rehabilitation period
- smooth gel injection reduces the risk of post-injection edema and bruises
- uniform gel distribution during the injection guarantees excellent aesthetic effect
Tesoro Fine is ideal for filling superficial facial wrinkles and lip correction. The filler is injected into the superficial dermis.
Strength of Tesoro Fine :
- successfully manages superficial wrinkles on the face and neck
- application of three-stage hyaluronic acid cross-linking technology increases the duration of the effects of injections up to six months
- prolonged 12-day purification and sterilization of the filler is necessary for complete removal of cross-linking agents, metals and endotoxins and reduces the risk subsequent allergic reactions and side effects up to minimum
- the presence of lidocaine in the filler minimizes the discomfort of the procedures
- contains the optimal concentration of hyaluronic acid and minimal amount of residual protein, which guarantees complete product safety
- the ability to apply a single product for the correction of several areas: face, neck and hands
Scope of Tesoro Fine :
- correction of fine superficial lines around eyes and glabella
- elimination of neck wrinkles (Venus rings)
- correction of wrinkles on the back of a hand
- flattering of fine mimic wrinkles on face
Tesoro Fine presents a series of cross-linked hyaluronic-acid-based fillers. The series contains three products that differ in the HA cross-linking degree depending on the scope of use: correction of superficial wrinkles Tesoro Fine, filling of deep creases and lines Tesoro Deep, as well as face contouring and volumization Tesoro Sub-Q.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.