Soskin Eye Contour Filler
- Filling effect, Eyes & Lips.
- Centella asiatica liposomes
- Hyaluronic acid
In fact, Soskin Eye Contour Filler is specifically useful to fill in fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, to enhance the look and to permanently fade the signs of fatigue and aging.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, the eye area is more defined, facial expressions are softened.
- Additionally, plumping, fresh and lightweight texture.
- Moreover, silky-smooth, non-greasy feel.
So, how to use Soskin Eye Contour Filler ?
Apply with the applicator and smooth over targeted areas with fingertips. Yet, wait a few minutes before applying makeup to let the product penetrate.
Warnings Of Usage:
Discontinue using this cleanser if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Consult even your dermatologist in case of any unusual side effects.
However, other ingredients of this product are:
Aqua/Water/Eau, Tribehenin PEG-20 Esters, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Squalane, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Alcohol Denat., Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol.
- In addition, Hydroxyproline: Formulated to improve flexibility of skin’s mesh.
- Moreover, Liposomed centella asiatica: maintains support fibers functionality. Also with bio-mimetic wild yam and soy to supply the skin with essential nutrients for skin mesh firming.
- And, high concentration of collagen and hyaluronic acid acts at the root of lines and wrinkles in the upper layers of the skin to diminish the look of deep-set wrinkles. Even smooth fine lines caused by dryness that often affects the eye contour.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.