Short Description Of Sensilab Flexi Force Ice-Gel
- Rapid relief for various joint issues.
- Helps also improve joint mobility.
- Triple cooling effect.
- Analgesic action.
- Relieves as well joint pain and muscle inflammation.
In fact, Sensilab Flexi Force Ice-Gel physical activity and repetitive movements throughout the day may as well produce localized inflammation of muscles, tendons and joints inflammation. Besides, the innovative, clinically tested formula of FlexiForce ICE GEL delivers indeed an immediate cooling effect to the top layers of the epidermis.
However, ingredients of this product are:
First, purified water, alcohol, menthol, glycerin. Also, eucalyptus essential oil, carbopol, triethanolamine, and Brilliant blue FCF.
The relief effect that you obtain is in fact due to the combination of three cooling factors:
- Alcohol produces indeed a cooling effect as it evaporates, causing significant temperature reduction of the skin surface.
- Menthol strengthens as well the effects of alcohol and additionally promotes a cooling sensation.
- Eucalyptol reduces even the sensation of heat and has a refreshing effect.
So, How to use Sensilab Flexi Force Ice-Gel?
For external use. Apply 3-4 times daily with a light circular massage on the painful area. Then, wash hands after use. Also, suitable and optimal usage time is 7 days.
Warnings Of Usage:
Do not swallow. Do not inhale. As well, children under the age of 6 can not use this product. Additionally, do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use on damaged skin. Do not use on torn muscles. Moreover, Do not use on post-surgery wounds. Do not use if allergic to one or more of the ingredients.
Even, avoid contact with eyes/mucous membranes. But, in case of sensitivity to the product or accidental contact with eyes/mucous membranes, thoroughly rinse with clear water. Move away from heat sources during application. In case of unusual side effects stop using the product.
Precautions for conservation: Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat. Use within 12 months of opening. Take expired product to your pharmacy for disposal.