Arkopharma Arkofluides Physical Stimulant is a dietary supplement specially formulated for you when you’re low on energy and overworked.
So,Arkopharma Arkofluides Physical Stimulant: organic plants to restore energy and vitality!
Hence, Arkopharma Arkofluides Physical Stimulant is from plants rigorously selected by Arkopharma Group experts.
- Guarana (Paullinia cupana). Originally from the Amazon, guarana is a climbing plant with a fluted stem and very large leaves. Besides, Guarana seeds help you stay alert when you’re low on energy.
- Ginseng (Panax ginseng). Its traditional use, dates back to Antiquity. Moreover, today, ginseng is good for its general stimulating effect on physical and cognitive performance.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale). Ginger is known in many countries throughout the world for its culinary uses as well as its health benefits. Therefore, in phytotherapy, ginger root have invigorating properties that help strengthen the body’s natural defenses.
Description of ingredients :
Extract of organic ginger (Zingiber officinale) root [obtained from 350 mg of plant] – Organic wheat syrup – Organic orange juice concentrate – Extract of organic maca (Lepidium meyenii) tuber [obtained from 1,000 mg of plant] – Extract of organic ginseng (Panax ginseng) root [obtained from 600 mg of plant] – Extract(1) of organic guarana (Paullinia cupana) seed [obtained from 225 mg of plant].
(1) Extract of guarana has an average caffeine content of 3%.
For 1 vial:
Ginger root extract: 12 g
Maca tuber extract: 250 mg
Ginseng root extract: 150 mg
Guarana seed extract: 75 mg
Directions For use:
Only for adults and adolescents ages 15 and up.
- Take 1 vial per day, preferably in the morning during breakfast. Avoid taking at the end of the day.
- You may use the product several times a year if need be.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Contains caffeine: thus, we do not recommend the usage for children or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding (caffeine content 5 mg per vial).
- We do not recommend if you take anticoagulants (VKA-type).
- Additionally, we do not recommend the use of other stimulants
- Do not use dietary supplements as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep out of reach of young children.