HealthAid Zincovit-C with Vitamin C Zinc and Propolis Chewable Lozenge
HealthAid Zincovit-C A sore throat is an inconvenience and possible indication of the flu or a cold. Sometimes presenting as the first sign of being un-well, a feeling of being poorly can possibly impact your day-to-day activities. A sore throat and the accompanying flu or cold can interrupt your lifestyle as you try and relieve the painful feeling. Zincovit®-C contains Vitamin C, Zinc and Propolis which combined contributes to a feeling of relief for a sore throat.
Zincovit-C is a unique formula which combines the excellent health benefits of Zinc, Vitamin C and Propolis in the form of great-tasting lozenges. Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant and antihistamine agent which, together with Zinc, contributes to the normal function of the immune system. Propolis is used by bees to kill bacteria and other pathogens that try to enter hives. Zincovit®-C is also a supplement to support the immune system in its efforts to protect your body.
Zincovit-C throat lozenge tablets may be beneficial to:
- Individuals who wish to shorted the duration of flu or cold
- Individuals who suffer from sore throats
- People with a weak immune system
- People suffering from frequent infections
What are HealthAid Zincovit-C Tablets for?
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Stimulation of the production of B-cells that produce antibodies to destroy bacteria
- Contribution to normal immune function
- Contribution to reduction of signs of flu, colds and bacteria
Recommended Daily Intake of Zincovit-C Tablets:
Children over 3 years of age suck or chew one tablet daily; over 9 years can increase to two tablets daily. Adults can have up to four tablets daily, for limited periods of time. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
HealthAid Zincovit-C Tablets are:
- Vegetarian friendly
- Free from yeast, gluten, wheat, corn, soya, nuts, dairy, and starch
- Free from artificial colours, preservatives, and flavourings
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. All and any changes to your diet and supplement regime should first be cleared with your personal medical professional. This description should not be taken as medical advice; a doctor should be consulted for any medical issues. Allergy information: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.