HealthAid Brewers Yeast Tablets
HealthAid Brewers Yeast Tablets contain Brewers Yeast, which is a natural source of B Group vitamins and contains a range of amino acids, minerals and trace elements. With its wide spectrum of nutrients, it contributes to the maintanance of normal energy levels in the body and maintains general health and wellbeing.
What Are Tablets For?
- Natural source of nutrients providing B vitamins, minerals, amino acids and trace elements
- Support the release of energy from carbohydrates
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy skin, eyes and digestive tract
- Niacin and Vitamin B6 present in the yeast, assits the body in the production of serotonin (the good mood neurotransmitter)
- Beneficial for the maintanance of a healthy body weight
- Beneficial for the maintanance of a healthy digestive system
When Should I Take Brewers Yeast?
Brewers Yeast Tablets can be taken in times of sleeplessness and fatigue as well as if suffering from diarrhoea
Recommended Daily Intake :
Adults and children over 6 years of age, six to eight tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Corn, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Sugar, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings
** Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
nova miller –