Green Made Bio DHEA
DHEA, dehydroepiandrosterone, is an adrenal steroid hormone converted to androgens, estrogens and other hormones. These are the hormones that regulate fat and mineral metabolism, sexual and reproductive function, and energy levels.
Diminished ovarian reserve (DOR) is defined as the loss of the normal reproductive potential of a woman’s ovaries, which results from a low count or quality of the remaining eggs. Most cases of DOR are caused due to normal aging; however, factors such as genetic defects or aggressive medical treatments can causes DOR as well. Women with DOR have lower chances of conceiving naturally, and even through IVF, due to the poor quality of eggs. Moreover, DOR imposes a greater risk of miscarriage. Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), which is the most abundant steroid hormone in humans, is converted into androgens in the female body. Androgens in turn play a major role in the production and development of healthy eggs, therefore DHEA supplementation is primarily used to improve fertility in women with DOR. In addition, DHEA has been shown to improve fertility and reduce risk of miscarriage in females over the age of 36.
DHEA levels increase until our mid to late 20’s then gradually start to decline.
Green Made Bio DHEA 25mg has visible benefits on:
- Aging Skin – Taking DHEA orally seems to increase epidermal thickness
- Erectile Dysfunction – Taking DHEA orally for 24 weeks seems to improve ED, orgasmic function, sexual desire, and overall sexual satisfaction
- Osteoporosis – Taking DHEA orally 50-100 mg per day seems to improve bone mineral density (BMD) in older women and men
- Schizophrenia – Taking DHEA orally seems to improve both negative and positive symptoms in patients with schizophrenia
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) – Taking DHEA orally in conjunction with conventional treatment may help reduce SLE disease activity, frequency of flare-ups
- Enhance development of high-quality eggs
- Reduces risk of miscarriage
- Improves libido
Take 1 to 3 capsules per day with meals.
Warnings of usage:
keep out of reach of children under 3 years old . Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.