Advancis Kids Royal Jelly
Advancis Kids Royal Jelly TEETH & BONES, LEARNING SKILLS, GROWTH & DEFENSES is in fact a supplement that contains as well all the vitamins in its recommended daily intake as well as a powerful multimineral complex.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, it is beneficial for lack of appetite.
- In addition, development and growth.
- Moreover, reinforcement of defenses.
- Additionally, intense physical and mental activity.
- Even, Seasonal changes and on the start of the school.
- Also, weakened health condition or convalescence period.
- And finally, Antibiotic intake.
So, how to use Advancis Kids Royal Jelly?
Children from 3 years old – 1 teaspoon (5 ml) preferably in the morning, after breakfast.
Children at the age of 7 or above – 1 dessert spoon (10 ml), but preferably in the morning, after breakfast.
Yet, it should not be taken on an empty stomach.
Warnings Of Usage:
Yet, keep Out of the Reach of Children. And also store in a dry, controlled room environment. Consult even your doctor or pharmacist in case of unusual side effects.
However, ingredients of this product are:
As well, this product contains all the vitamins in its recommended daily intake as well as a powerful multimineral complex.
- Besides, FOS and GOS increase the body’s ability to absorb the minerals that promote vitamin synthesis.
- Additionally, Prebiotics also contribute to regulate the intestinal flora and transit, contributing even to the reinforcement of the immune system.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.