Spirial Cream Deodorant
In fact, Spirial Cream Deodorant, is an anti-Perspirant deodorant that was specially useful for normal to excessive perspiration of armpits, feet, hands, folds and face.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, formulated with a high concentration of sweat-regulating agents.
- It indeed controls perspiration, absorbs humidity and combats bad odors.
- Also, very well tolerated. And the creamy, non-greasy, non-sticky texture leaves the skin soft and comfortable.
So, how to use Spirial Cream Deodorant?
Apply daily to clean, dry skin. You can also use it after hair-removal/shaving.
However, ingredients of this product are:
AQUA (PURIFIED WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALUMINIUM CHLOROHYDRATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-33, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, SCLEROTIUM GUM, 1,2- HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TROPOLONE, TOCOPHEROL.
- Besides, Aluminium chlorohydrate: the best-tolerated form of aluminium salts to regulate perspiration for a sustained period and absorb humidity.
- Also, absorbent microspheres: absorb humidity.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.