Sebiaclear Micellar Water
In fact, Sebiaclear Micellar Water, is specially useful as cleansing lotion for oily and sensitive skin.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, cleanse and purify the skin.
- Moreover, remove make-up effectively by removing even waterproof make-up.
- Also, gently remove impurities.
- In addition, prevent the appearance of pimples or blackheads with its non-comedogenic composition.
- Maintain also the hydration of the epidermis by avoiding skin dryness.
- And also respect the most sensitive skin thanks to its hypoallergenic formula without paraben , alcohol, dye and soap.
So, how to use Sebiaclear Micellar Water ?
Apply morning and/or evening to the face and eyes using a cotton pad. No need to rinse.
However, ingredients of this product are:
INCI: LAB14.27/A.20 – INGREDIENTS (CONTAINS): AQUA (PURIFIED WATER), POLOXAMER 184, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPANEDIOL, GLUCONOLACTONE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).
- It also contains Gluconocatone to purify and clear pores and Micelles to clean & remove make-up. Face and eyes
- Yet, MICELLAR water SEBIACLEAR does not contain alcohol.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.