Velvety Oil Soap
In fact, Velvety Oil Soap ,with Argan Oil and Sweet Almond gently cleanses sensitive and dry skin. An intensely velvety and nourishing caress!
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, delicately cleanses your skin by enveloping it in a veil of fragrant softness.
- Moreover, it protects dry and sensitive skin by preserving its hydration.
So, how to use Velvety Oil Soap ?
In the shower or in the bath, rub the Velvety Oil Soap in the palm of your hand, letting yourself be captivated by its fragrance.
Then, apply to your previously wet skin and rinse thoroughly with clear water.
Thanks to its extreme softness, you can use it daily on the face as on the body.
However, ingredients of this product are:
Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Palm Kernel Acid, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Parfum, Potassium Palmate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Pentetate, , Tetrasodium Etidronate, CI 15510, CI 19140.
- As well, Amber color and fragrance with oriental and sweet notes for a real pleasure of the senses.
- In addition, Pro-Regenerating surgras agents to strengthen the skin’s natural protective barrier against external aggressions.
- And also, the nourishing virtues of Argan oil and Sweet Almond oil to preserve the hydration of the skin.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.