Maxi K Forte
- improve your bone health
- prevent cardiovascular disease
- 180mcg vitamin K2
- 1400IU vitamin D3
- bind calcium to the mineral matrix
Green Made Maxi K Forte contains 180mcg vitamin K2 (MK-7) and 1400IU vitamin D3, both known to be essential for normal calcium utilization. In addition, the latest research shows that vitamin k-dependent proteins responsible for healthy tissues.
- body doesn’t produce calcium
- Vitamin D needed to absorb calcium
- more important for women
- recommended amount depends on age
The impact of vitamin K2 on atherosclerosis is of great significance, since K2 works by activating osteocalcin, whose main job is to keep calcium in the bones and out of the arteries. Maxi-K Forte provides a high dose of vitamin K2, which is effective in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis and atherosclerosis.
For adults, too little calcium can increase your risk of developing osteoporosis, or frail and porous bones that easily fracture. Osteoporosis is especially common in older women, which is why the NIH recommends they consume more calcium than their male counterparts.
People who use Maxi K Forte should:
- check first with their doctor whether they need supplements
- follow the dosage the doctor recommends
- take the supplement with food for best absorption and to minimize possible adverse effects
- consume the supplements at intervals, usually two or three times a day
In circulation, vitamin k2 activates Matrix Gla Protein (MGP), the most potent inhibitor of arterial calcification, lowering the risk of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease.
Maxi K Forte is an essential part of your healthy lifestyle to improve your bone health and prevent cardiovascular disease.
So, how to use it?
Take one capsule per day, with your largest meal, or as directed by your physician.
Warnings of usage:
keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.