Avène Micellar Lotion
- Cleanses, Soothes
- Removes Make-up
- Face And Eyes
- All Skin Types, Including Sensitive
- Alcohol Free
In fact, Avène Micellar Lotion is a 3-in-1 cleanser, toner and make-up remover, especially suitable for the daily care of sensitive skin types.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, it is extra-soft micellar cleaning agent to capture make-up and impurities without drying the skin.
- Moreover, all the while toning and moisturizing the skin with the natural soothing properties of Avène Thermal Spring Water.
- Double action formula with improved make-up and moisturizing action.
So, how to use Avène Micellar Lotion?
Apply this micellar lotion to the face and eyes, using a cotton pad. You can also repeat application if necessary. Yet, do not rinse.
Warnings Of Usage:
Discontinue using this cleanser if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Consult even your dermatologist in case of any unusual side effects.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- Avène Thermal Spring Water has a unique, rich, and stable composition, which makes it particularly suitable to soothe, soften and calm fragile and/or sensitive skin;
- Also, Pentylene Glycol is a humectant that contains moisture-binding and antimicrobial properties.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem