Smart Sticks lemon
In fact, Smart Sticks Lemon are a product that they made of konjak- glucomannan which leads to the modest weight loss in overweight individuals. Indeed, mainly by creating the feeling of fullness and reducing calorie intake.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, minimizes your stomach naturally.
- In addition, helps in reducing the quantity of your regular meal.
- Moreover, helps in losing health weight and adapting to a healthy lifestyle.
So, how to use Smart Sticks Lemon ?
Take 1 stick 3 times daily with 250 ml warm water, but 0.5 hour before regular meal. Also, drink one additional, glass of water afterwards.
Warnings Of Usage:
Do not take it immediately before bedtime. Also, take 2 hours or after taking other medications. Yet, taking this product with insufficient liquid may result in choking and/or esophageal blockage/ obstruction of the throat, esophagus or intestine.
Additionally, if you are pregnant or nursing a child or also if you have diabetes, consult then your pharmacist or doctor before using this product. Yet, keep Out of the Reach of Children.
However ingredients of this product are:
95% konjak, Glucomannan, Stevia And Lemon Flavor.
- Besides, Stevia is sweetener and sugar substitute from the leaves of the plant species stevia rebaudiana, local to brazil and Paraguay.
- Also, Glucomannan is a vegetarian fiber from the root of the tropical arachnida “Konjac” (Amorphophallus konjac). And, structurally, glucomannan is a starch-like substance from branched carbohydrate chains.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.