Feroxyl 30 capsule
- Advanced Formula
- Highly Absorbable
- Stomach Friendly
In fact, feroxyl meets increased demands of Iron & Vitamin D during pregnancy. In fact it also contains Active Form of Folic Acid. Additionally, it is high Bioavailability, and has high Efficacy. Moreover, with dreater Tolerability, Lack of Unwanted Side Effects. Also it is highly absorbable and stomach friendly.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, Iron and Vitamin D during pregnancy
- In fact, an Active Form of Folic Acid
- Also, high Biovailability, high Efficacy
So, how to use feroxyl?
1 to 2 capsules daily or as recommended by your doctor.
Warnings Of Usage:
Do not use if safety seal broke or it is missing. Also, keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product. And also store in a dry, controlled room environment. Consult even your doctor or pharmacist in case of unusual side effects.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- Vitamins C: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) improves as well the absorption of iron from the stomach.
- Vitamin D: helps indeed regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body. In fact, these nutrients are important to keep bones, teeth and muscles healthy. However, a lack of vitamin D can lead even to bone deformities such as rickets in children. And can also causes bone pain by a condition called osteomalacia in adults.
- Vitamin B9: Folate (folic acid) is necessary for the production of red blood cells. Additionally, important for the synthesis of DNA (which controls heredity and is used to guide the cell in its daily activities). Folic acid also helps with tissue growth and cell function.
- Vitamin B12: is a nutrient that helps keep the body’s nerve and blood cells healthy and helps also make DNA, the genetic material in all cells. Vitamin B12 also helps prevent a type of anemia called megaloblastic anemia. However, it makes people tired and weak. Two steps are required for the body to absorb vitamin B12 from food.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.