In fact, Bellast L is a new generation plastic multi-reticulated gel based on double polymerization hyaluronic acid molecules. Bellast L contains Lidocaine which enables to make the procedure completely painless for the patients.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, Hypoallergenic, non-toxic.
- Moreover, made with high quality ingredients at the Shiseido Kakegawa factory in Japan.
- It even increases viscosity.
- Also, thanks to the technology of increased concentration of crosslinked HA, the product has an increased viscosity, which prevents its penetration deep into the skin after application.
- Thanks to the excellent 3D structure, the effect of the drug will be longer.
- This product is indeed safe to use after test.
So, how to use Bellast L?
In fact, this product with 1 syringe (1.0 ml), 2 needles 27G, is useful on Wrinkles of nasolabial line. forehead, nasolabial fold, hollow cheeks, tip of the nose, nose augmentation, chin augmentation, scowl lines, marionette lines, lip volume.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- HA – 24mg/mL: Also, Hyaluronic Acid promotes skin hydration – moisturizes your skin and makes it radiant. In addition, it has anti-wrinkle properties – due to its capacity to retain large amounts of water.
- Lidocaine 3mg/ml
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.
There are no reviews yet.