In fact, Advancis Refresh is a combination of silymarin, vitamin C, B-complex vitamins and caffeine. As well, these ingredients have detox and revitalizing action, while silymarin also present has an important liver protective and digestive action. This product thus helps reduce the unpleasant feeling caused by alcohol, tobacco or overeating.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well , it has detox and revitalizing action.
- Moreover, it promotes a liver protective and digestive action.
- And finally, reduces the unpleasant feeling caused by alcohol, tobacco or overeating.
So, how to use Advancis Refresh?
First, Hepatoprotective and Digestive: Take 1 effervescent tablet and dissolve it in a glass of water before a food excess, alcohol or tobacco. If necessary, repeat the intake after the excess.
Second, Detox: Take 1 effervescent tablet after waking up, dissolved in a glass of water. Also, if necessary, repeat the intake with another effervescent tablet before lunch. Take immediately after the effervescence is finished.
Warnings Of Usage:
If you are taking any prescription medicine or if you are pregnant or nursing a child, consult then your pharmacist or doctor before using this product. Yet, keep Out of the Reach of Children. And also store in a dry, controlled room environment. Consult even your doctor or pharmacist in case of unusual side effects.
However, ingredients of this product are:
- As well, Silymarin: It promotes the relief of “hangover” symptoms like headaches, dehydration, muscle pain, physical and intellectual asthenia. Hepatoprotective, detox and digestive properties.
- Additionally, Vitamin C: Contributes in fact to the protection of cells against undesirable oxidation and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Moreover, Vitamins B2 and B6: As well it contributes to the energy-producing metabolism. Vitamin B6 also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. However, there is association with the reduction of symptoms characteristic of a “hangover”.
- And, Caffeine: Stimulant reduces fatigue and increases mental alertness.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.