Advancis Capilar Gold:
- L-Taurine and L-Cystine +Iron
- 30 capsules 710 mg
- +30 capsules of 720 mg
Advancis Capilar Gold : HEALTHIER, THICKER & STRONGER HAIR is the result of recent research, which point out new strategies to fight hair loss.
Benefits Of This Product Are:
- In fact, they strengthened the formula with the addition the key amino acids for hair growth.
- Additionally, thin and volume less hair. It even, strengths nail . In addition, to stop hair loss: L-Taurine and L-Cystine, and 3 minerals Copper, Selenium and Iron.
- Besides, these ingredients are in association to hair loss situations, and situations of organism deficiency, but also they proved it benefits when given in oral supplements.
- Moreover, this product maintains the benefits of Advancis® Capilar, due to the presence of Antioxidants, B complex Vitamins and important ingredients.
Besides, as we all know hair loss is a common problem for that Women and Men. However, several causes are behind it:
- First, Hereditary hair loss. Both men and women develop this type of hair loss, which is the most common cause of hair loss worldwide.
- Also, Age may affect hair growth.
- Alopecia areata.
- Besides, childbirth, illness, or other stressors.
- Weak hair care.
- Additionally, hairstyle pulls on your scalp.
- And most common reason is hormonal imbalance.
So, how to use Advancis Capilar Gold?
In fact, take 1 of the white and 1 of the blue capsules, once a day with one of the main meals.
You have also to take it regularly for a period of 3 months.
Additionally, you must repeat the treatment twice a year, preferably during winter and summer time (hair loss season periods).
Warnings of usage:
Do not exceed the necessary daily dose. And in case of unusual side effects consult then your doctor or pharmacist.
However, other ingredients of this product are:
Besides, this supplement includes also: 3 minerals, Copper and Selenium.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible for reading labels, warnings, and directions prior to using or consuming a product. If you have food sensitivities or allergies, you should always read the actual product labels to confirm the safety of the product for your situation. Content on this website is for general reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute for advice by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health care professional. You should not use the information presented on this website for self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem.